Project and Notes
So I don't have to worry about style, only content. Yay MediaWiki!
- Music Box - Arduino Music box
- Light Cloud - Color changing cloud based on temperature.
- Light-Phobic Robot - arduino controlled light-phobic robot
- 9/16 New Job not a lot of time for the next couple of days. Will try to get LiPhoRobo code uploaded.
- Category:Tips - Handy Tips pages, nothing long enough for project status
- Project Page Template - Just a placeholder
- Glass and Light - a project that turned out to be more than I realized.
- Space Cadet Desk - an Art desk made with master crafter Peter Blunt
- Disney Infinity Lightbar - arduino controlled lightbar to highlight my Disney Infinity figures.
Sources for Parts and Pieces
adafruit.com Great company out of NY with a great set of tutorials & focus on providing instruction with the parts you buy. Also very active in providing community outreach on their products and the maker movement.
sparkfun.com Out of Denver, another source for electronics. I like the inline comments on the product pages, usually very informative and a good source of potentials "gotcha's" people have encountered.
pololu.com Hawaiian roboticists in Las Vegas NV. Seems like a lot of good robotics parts and inventory. I like the detailed product pages they provide. Also, they have 2mm & 3mm shaft adaptors to Lego(tm) wheels!
 I wanted to start building larger robots and these guys had just the infrastructure I needed to do it. The Actobotics line of hardware is an upgrade to the Tamiya pieces I had been using. So instead of small-cat sized robots, I go up to large dog sized ones!
Dropping photos and images to remember here.
- and so first item is to remember to add things...
Yes I constantly need to look this up...