From Projects and Notes
Arduino controlled music box. Using only the built in capabilities of the arduino and some LEDs to make it kind of a cool night light setup.
- 3 x Blue LEDs
- 1 arduino
- 1 speaker (a membrane one is better for the quality of the sound)
To be done
- Having trouble getting the music to sync with the dimming of the LEDs. Seems that trying to time two different PWM using devices on the arduino leads to issues.
- Initial project image showing music box in the mint tin hooked to an external speaker. Sizing will be an issue I think.
- Music and LED timing is FIXED!
- Noisy video here: youtube link
- Yeah, the star wars imperial march isn't very music boxy, but it came with the working code. Will modify to be more quiet time friendly.